top of page
  • Who can rent a studio in UC Hall?
    Only students of the University of Cyprus.
  • Where is UC Hall?
    It is located just opposite the administration building at the main entrance of the University of Cyprus.
  • How do I book the studio?
    The studio can be booked at the office of the UC Hall at the presence of the student and the guarantor.
  • Are there security facilities at the UC Hall?
    The building is monitored by closed circuit television (CCTV) in all public areas, while during the night there is security staff present.
  • What are the payment methods?
    Cheque (personal or bank) issued to ‘UC Hall Property Ltd’.
  • What does the amount of other services include?
    Internet, satellite channels, electricity, water, gym, common expenses and repairs.
  • In case of prepayment of the whole annual amount, will I have any discount?
    Yes, there is a discount of €200.
  • Is there a guarantee deposit on signing the contract?
    There is € 500 guarantee deposit for possible damage. Deposit returned when the contract expires, if there are not any damages in the studio. The deposit is returned when the contract expires, provided there are not any damages to the studio. In case of damages, the amount needed to fix the damages is subtracted from the returned deposit.
  • What is the contract length?
    The contract runs from September 1 until August 31 of the following year.
  • Who is the guarantor?
    The guardian of the student.
  • Are there washers and dryers in the UC Hall?
    There in the basement of the building and Coin-operated 24-hour basis.Yes, they are located in the basement of the building. They are coin-operated on 24-hour basis.
  • Cleaning services?
    The public areas are cleaned on a daily basis. The studios are cleaned at the request of the resident, on a small fee.
  • What are RAs?
    RAs (Residence Assistants) are students, residents of the UC Hall, who have been selected by management to assist in the smooth operation of the building.
  • Are there parking spaces?
    There are adequate parking spaces, as well as spaces for bicycle.
  • To whom shall I report damage?
    To the management either personally or by telephone or electronically.
  • Whom should I inform of urgent problems/matters?
    You need to contact the Manager of the UC Hall by phone 22 267700.
  • Where can I file a complaint?
    Complaints are filed with the management or sent electronically.
  • What are the office hours?
    The office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm
  • Are pets allowed?
    No pets are allowed.
  • Can I host people in my studio?
    Yes, after informing the management.
  • What happens if I loose my card?
    A new card is issued at the cost of €10.
  • Is smoking allowed?
    Smoking is prohibited in all indoor spaces.
  • Can I have a party?
    Parties are allowed with prior consultation with the management.
  • Can I choose the studio?
    Yes, subject to availability.
  • What products are not allowed?
    Scented candles, heaters, flammable materials, electric blankets.
bottom of page